Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Birthday celebration


Good morning,


Happy monday! Well today I would like to share a recent card. I am the official birthday card maker for everyone at work right now. Over the weekend, one of my co-workers had her 40th birthday(Shhh-don't tell her I told you). So I had recently made this fantastic card at a workshop run by my friend Debi Squires. Debi is a consultant with Close to My Heart Products and runs a monthly workshop for a group of ladies. I joined this group recently and I have truly enjoyed the classes, plus it gives me some time to spend with my daughter doing something we both like. I am not certain the names of these papers, but I do know the stamp is from the set "Mom on the Go" and it was colored with Stamping Up markers. The classes are so full that we all bring our own adhesive and she does have markers there from Close to My Heart to use, but it speeds things along if we bring our own coloring tools as well. I don't have a picture of the inside, but it completes the sentiment with "Born to Shop....not to mop". I thought it fitting for my co-worker as she is really a mom on the go. Happy Birthday to a fabulous lady. Until next time.

No comments: