Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another one from the Archieves


Good day to all. Until I get all this technical stuff figured out I can only show pictures of some of my older cards that I have on my computer already. Thank you to those who visited me yesterday for my blog debut - I hope I didn't disappoint you. Well today I'd like to share a card that I made for my mother's 50th birthday a couple years ago. She lives here in Denver, but for her 50th birthday she was with her sisters, brother, and mother at a family reunion in Kentucky. A good time was had by all, but we sure missed her for her birthday. I made sure to get several special made cards out to her from my dad, niece's and nephews, and my siblings. I loved them all, but this was one of my favorites. Simple and elegant - just like mom. Enjoy! Until next time.... Bye.

No comments: