Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome To You All!!


Hello and Welcome to my blog. I have followed so many blogs for so long and just wondered how do they do it? How nice must it be to share thier work with tons of folks with just a few clicks of the mouse? Alas, I was scared, hesitant, lazy, whatever you want to call it. I was happy to spend my day searching through tons of blogs and checking out all the creativity and beautiful work out there. Everytime I left a comment for someone, I thought of a card I wanted to share with them. I envied all those who could play along with challenges that required you to "link to your blog" with your take on the challenge and I secretly despised everyone whose entry into said challenges resulted in some fabulous blog candy. Well, I finally took the leap and decided to just get over it and start my own blog! WHO KNEW?? I CAN do it!

I welcome you all to the misguided ramblings that only a select few currently follow and appreciate - you know who you are :) My hope is that the rest of you can look past them and enjoy the work I have been waiting to share with you all. I'd like to share with you a card that I made some time ago for a friend who was having a hard time with some things. I wanted her to know that I understood her trials, supported her through them, and most of all that she was loved. The main image was a sticker I bought at Archivers, I think the paper is Archivers card stock, but it was some time ago so I am sorry I don't know the exact colors. The ribbon is the elastic kind and matched so nicely. When I made this, blogging and receipes were the furthest thing from my mind. I promise I will get much better as the time goes on here. I hope you enjoy it and I hope you come back for more soon. I have a little invitation to share with you for my next blog. Until then....Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're blogging!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogs. I can't wait to see all the fabulous things you create....now in the cyber world.