Thursday, May 14, 2009

Be Yourself


Hello, So today's card features a sentiment that says, "Be yourself...Everyone else is taken." How fabulous is that??? I think it is just the thing for a pick me up type of day! I think I need one of those today. I don't know why, but I can't shake the "blue" feeling that has come over me. So today, I am just going to concentrate on qualities that make me..... well, ME!
This card was done at the May class for Close to My Heart. We used the Stamp of the Month - Be Yourself. All products are Close to My Heart. Paper's are Smokey Plum, Olive, and Vanilla Cream. Inks are Smokey Plum and Hollyhock (I think). This is a fabulous set and the sentiments included help to portray positive thinking and believing in yourself. I love it and I can't wait until mine comes so I can play!!!!Enjoy

1 comment:

Angela Knopf said...

What I great sentiment....why have I not seen this set in your stash? I would have totally used it. *giggle

Well, I have to say, that I love you for just being you. You are such a beautiful woman and fantastic mother. I'm so blessed to have you in my life.

1*4*3