Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm getting very sleepy.........


Good morning, Well, today is a very mellow day for many reasons......It is supposed to be upwards of 90 degrees in town today. I do not enjoy the cold, but to be honest....I'm not much of a hot weather person either. I am the person that sits in the chair in the living room and lets the industrial size swamp cooler "Swamp" me with arctic air while I curl up in a cozy soft throw and watch some TV. I am not motivated to move, because it is cold outside that blanket! And if I turn it off it just gets HOT! Okay back to the reasons. I am exhausted!!! I did nothing super strenuous yesterday and I got a full nights sleep, but I just can't shake the tired feeling. I could literally fall asleep at my desk today. As a matter of fact I am typing this sentence with my eyes closed right now! Finally, I had a lump removed from my left breast yesterday and so I am a tad sore and my exercise for the day consists of going to and from the freezer to change out ice packs! So needless to say, I am going to share a small card with you that was done previously. This card is tittled "Happy Garden" and has very little stamping on it. Just a bit from a Stampin Up set the sentiments were actually cut from a pattern paper that is velum and they were placed over white card stock to make them stand out. The flowers came in a little set purchased at Achievers and the matching corduroy brads make the best centers. Just a little bit of Happiness for a mellow day. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Angela Knopf said...

Okay, so I know this has to have been a Freudian slip...you put "This card it TITTLED..." the day after your lump was removed. *giggle

I'm so glad everything was benign and that the check came back that all systems were a go. I lovey you!