Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day


Well, I am just a tad late with this post, but I have not had access to a computer for the last few days. Mom did get to see this wonderful card and I talked to her on Mother's Day, so at least that got done on time!!! I also found out that my good friend gave birth yesterday evening to her beautiful daughter! Congratulations to her and her husband. So to honor Mother's everywhere, here is a card that I did for my mother. Again I don't know the exact colors or papers I used, but all the supplies were purchased at the LSS (Local Scrapbook Store) except for the Chocolate Chip card stock from Stamping UP! The DP was a whole set of these "seed packet" looking things and I loved this one for mom! Sweet Simple and too the point! I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Angela Knopf said...

Where the heck have I been? (Apparently not visiting here. *giggle

I lovey this card. Super cute colors and big delicious ribbon. Yay!