Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grateful Day


Good day to all. Did you ever have one of those days where you realize that despite all that you could be complaining about, you are grateful for those wonderful things that you have, and grateful for the wonderful people in your life? Well, I am having one of those mornings. I am grateful to have my friends, my family, and my pets. I am grateful to have my job. I am grateful that a recent mammogram/ultrasound shows that it is most likely a benign fibroadenoma and just needs to be monitored over the next few years. I am grateful to go to lunch today with a wonderful woman who crossed my path through work, but is easily a friend. I am grateful to be able to share my work in this forum. So let's get going. Today's card is for the aforementioned friend. It is made entirely of Close to My Heart products: Card stock is Juniper and Sorbet, DP is B&T Duos from the Unforgotten Paper Pack II and the chipboard is covered with another sheet of DP from the same pack. The sentiment is stamped in Juniper ink. Ribbon is from the Sorbet Collection. The card was made at a workshop a couple of months ago, but was waiting for the right time. Today is the day. I am grateful to know those of you that read my blog as well. Thank you and please take a minute today to think about what you are grateful for!

No comments: