Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter Wishes


Hello all. Well, my company is giving us Friday off as a "holiday", so I won't have access to Blogger over the weekend. I decided to give you all something to look while I am away. A co-worker asked me for an Easter card for her mother, so I put this together the other night with my BFF's help, well actually her stamps. I was so honored to be able to ink them up before she had the chance to do it. I doubt that will happen very often ! I am fairly happy with the way it came out. This is from the Multi-Step Lily set from Kitchen Sink Stamps (http://kitchensinkstamps.bigcartel.com/products). There are 5 steps for these flowers - that's a lot of blue! I also stamped some ATC's for a Thank you note set I am giving as a gift to the mother to be at the shower this weekend. I was a stamping fool I tell you. I used Archiver's Card stock - Wildberry Pie for the mat and the card and I used SU Whisper White for the image and the background. I used the Scor-Pal to make a grid pattern embossed on the background panel of card stock. I didn't have a Happy Easter sentiment so I just made one! I used Ballet Blue for the sentiment. The recipe for the flower is (Soft Sky, Almost Amethyst, Bordering Blue, Ballet Blue, and Pacific Point) the stem is (Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, and Garden Green). I wanted to put ribbon on it, but I didn't have the right one, so I went with Bling. My co-worker said that her mom would like that, so I'm glad I went with that decision. Well, I am co-hosting the baby shower this Saturday and hopefully going to see my nieces and nephews on Sunday. I hope you all have a great weekend and I will make sure to take pictures of the diaper cake I am making for a future post. Until next time.... Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Angela Knopf said...

Turned out cute!! Yay! I can't see the scor-pal stuff though. Drat.

Beautiful anyway...