Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Play along


Good morning all. Today is the debut of Tuesday Morning Sketches, a blog put up by Melissa Craig here: http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/. Melissa is a good friends sister and she decided to start a blog. She asked her sisters to be her design team and today is the first sketch. You can visit Melissa's blog to check out the sketch and how to play along if you want. I was creating mine and putting it together and I got to the point where I decided that I liked the card SO much more before I put the main image panel on, but if I left it off, it wouldn't really follow the sketch, sooooooo, here it is. The picture is super bad, because it has cut off the top and bottom of the card and it washes out the watercolor I did in the center of the sun, but hopefully you get the general idea. Good luck to Melissa in her new endeavor and hope to see you all next Tuesday.

Recipe:

Paper - Stamping Up: Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Pale Plum; DP is Provo Craft Imaginations

Ink - Stamping Up: Pale Plum, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Blush Blossom; Memento Black

Stamps - Stampendous for the main image, Stamping Bella for the sentiment

Accessories - Fine Detail Clear EP, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Swirls

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Great job Darsana!! Thank you joining me and my wonderful design team for Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge!!

Juana B. Artist (a.k.a. Karin) said...

Hey Dars! I am so honored that you played along with us! I love your card and would love to see it IRL sometime! Big, BIG hugs, friend. Thank you so much for your support!

shelly said...

oooh i love the image you used with these papers. great card.